Check the Programme to discover some of the specialised and focused meetings that will take place during the SIOP Europe 2023 Annual Meeting.
In the programme:
- I-BFM Meeting: 36 sessions covering every aspect related to paediatric leukaemias and lymphomas
- Educational sessions: High-dose methotrexate (MTX), Pancytopenia, Wilms Tumour, Low Grade glioma, Neuroblastoma, Central venous catheter and more
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma joint sessions
- Bone sarcoma: Osteosarcoma, Progress in Ewing sarcoma, Liquid Biopsy
- SIOPE Groups: AYA, Host Genome, Imaging, Nursing, Paediatric Palliative Care, Psychosocial, Radiation Oncology, Young SIOPE
- More European Clinical Trial Groups: PanCare, ExPERT, ECHO, SIOPEL, SIOPEN, ITCC, EHL, EICNHL, Germ Cell Tumours, EWOG-MDS, SIOP-RTSG and more
- Most impactful projects in paediatric oncology in Europe and beyond
- Joint programme with Parent, Patient and Survivor representatives, including patient-reported outcome measures
…and much more!
More than 150 paediatric oncology meetings & sessions will take place from 8 to 12 May 2023 in Valencia, Spain!