CLLS 2020 – The 12th Biennial Childhood Leukemia and Lymphoma Symposium
Valencia, Spain, 2 – 3 May 2020
Submit your abstract and be a part of the scientific programme. Please note that the deadline for submitting your abstract is 31 January 2020 and the scientific programme will include oral and poster presentations.
CLLS 2020 Symposium topics:
- Biology and Translational Research of Primary and Relapsed/Refractory Acute Leukemias and Lymphomas
- Therapy and Outcome of Acute Leukemias and Lymphomas in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Myelodysplastic and Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Cellular Therapies of Acute Leukemias and Lymphomas
- Optimal Supportive Care in Leukemia and Lymphoma
Please read the Abstract Submission Guidelines prior to making your abstract submission.
Please note that the symposium fees are significantly reduced for an early registration! For more information on how to register, consult the Registration Guidelines before starting the registration procedure. Visit the official CLLS 2020 Symposium website for further updates.